Get paid to be an Artist

Have you ever wanted to get paid off of your artwork and don't know how? I know when I started out being an artist I could have used a few tips. This is called paying it forward.
5 TIPS to get paid off of your artwork
• 1. Sell prints. Reproduce your work and set up at an event.
• 2. Draw logos. Logos are a great way to earn extra cash
• 3. Digitize. Vectorize your own drawing with free software (Gimp/Inkscape)
• 4. Merchandise. After digitizing you can place art on a T-shirt or Embroidery.
• 5. Social media. Sell on I.G. or Pinterest where the picture lovers dwell.
If money didn't exist and you could be anywhere in the world with whoever. Where would you be? Who would you be with?
Special Shout out to T for her being my first customer ever I really do appreciate you.
Good Vibes and increased awareness
~Shellz

Comments

Popular Posts