RAW EVENT


RAW presents Envision
Featuring 
 Sean (Shellz)
Visual Virtuoso 

  Welcome to the Relm of Shellz! First off I would like to thank all the people who helped me get to where I am. "Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." Gratitude is being grateful for everything at all times. The gateway that bridges towards joy. For, if one lacks in gratefulness they do not lack in arrogance. ~Shellz~
   

  Having never participated in an art event not knowing what to expect. Raw was raw like a tropical smoothie for your senses. There were all types of artist with all different types of backgrounds. Being this was my first show I was excited to cross the threshold to being a professional artist. The turn out was amazing. The atmosphere was electric.
  Most of the artist were fresh just like myself. Being able to grab on to an experience and see yourself through other people's eyes is transcending within itself. It was an opportunity to see what I really needed to do in order to be seen as a real artist. There is a lot of work that has yet to be done.


  The name really does speak for itself. Art imitating life imitating art. Art is life and I am the paintbrush. Body paint, live art demos, models, photography, jewelry, hair, makeup, dancing etc. The event was art paradise for anyone wanting to be a part of the ongoing train of expression
   Limitless free flowing free form of expression. The source is the source.




It was defientatly a good night to remember. Thank you again to all the those who showed me love. Thank you to all the ones who showed up. Thank you to all the ones who had words of encouragement! Thank you to all of the people that I met. New connections were made. New opportunities are on the horizan.



Next week will be guide to hookah! 

To purchase artwork go to the link below


https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/272960005279

I.G. enyggma_ 

Question of the night - How far would you go to chase your dreams? 

Peace, love and increase awareness 
~Shellz 

Comments

Popular Posts